Faith Strategies is a Faith-based Organization
Working to insure that human, civil and workers rights are promoted throughout the society and in public discourse. Faith Strategies offers support and strategies for progressive causes that seek to advance worker justice, and advance the security and dignity of ALL God’s people.
- Towards these ends Faith Strategies has worked with Repairers of the Breach and the Moral Values Revival Movement
- Supports and works with Contract Workers at National and Dulles airports
- Supports and works with workers at National airport employed in Concessions and Restaurants
- Supports and works with RNs at Holy Cross Hospital towards their right to organize and be represented by a union (NNU)
- Advocates in solidarity with the Native American Community to Change the Name of the Washington Professional Football team
- Raised the Minimum Wage in Washington, DC.
- Seeking to Raise the Minimum wage in Montgomery County, Maryland (Fight for $15)
- Supports Black Lives Matter
- Progressively works to protect immigrants
- Advocates for and supports marginalized communities
- Supports Palestinian Rights and advocates to end the occupation of Palestine
- Supports the building of affordable senior housing
- Develops clergy and faith leadership networks so that the faith community can identify meaningful ways to be in solidarity with worker justice, and protect civil and human rights